Repton Dubai Senior School is seeking to appoint a Language Teacher who can teach French and Spanish to start August 2022.
The right candidate will to have the ability to inspire and motivate students with a diverse range of talent and ability. A desire and willingness to teach from Year 7 to IB2 is essential, along with experience of IGCSE and IB. The ability to teach German to IB would be desirable.
The right candidate will be a highly committed team player who brings the drive, energy and passion to a high-achieving MFL department. Applicants must be willing to lead by example and play a full part in the School’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold a Bachelors degree in the subject directly relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / IB international school
- Be at least 24 years old
In return we offer:
- A generous tax free salary commensurate with experience
- Leave entitlements in line with UK and European school holidays
- Annual flight ticket, accommodation provided in modern apartments in popular residential areas, and world class medical and healthcare benefits (subject to status)
- Full tuition fee remission in Repton School Dubai for candidates with dependents
To apply please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MFL French & Spanish teacher” in the subject line.