To join our team we are looking for a well-qualified and talented Senior School Chemistry/Science Teacher who has a passion for the teaching and learning of Chemistry & Science. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge, and the ability to make the subject come alive with inspirational and interactive lessons which challenge and support all pupils to secure the best possible outcomes. Training and experience of teaching IGCSE and IB Diploma Programme Chemistry/Science courses, whilst not essential, will be regarded positively.
All staff at St. Peter’s are actively involved in the pastoral life of school. The role will also offer the opportunity for contribution to co-curricular clubs and enrichment.
Salary – 38,000 to 40,000 Euros P.A
The successful candidate will:
Be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated
· Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can ensure good progress for all students
· Have a vision for what outstanding teaching and learning looks like
· Have excellent organisational skills
· Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
. Availability to start in September 2022.
· A wonderful new working environment with excellent resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
· Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Inspired group
· Complimentary lunches in the Dining Hall during term time
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org