We are advertising this position on behalf of our school partner, Corvuss American Academy.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate (Social Studies with US History and Government) with the real possibility to not only work in a beautiful environment not too far away from the Arabian sea but also help shape the future direction of a young US boarding curriculum school with a strong focus on sporting excellence in Maharashtra, India.
Excellent package offered; salary of circa $35K P.A with accommodation, flights and health insurance.
1. Hold a Graduate Degree or higher from an accredited university.
2. Have experience working in an International Curriculum/ American Curriculum.
3. Have at least 8 years of Teaching experience.
4. Be able to Work at a Residential School and relocate to Karjat, Maharashtra, India.
5. Be willing to make a positive contribution to the Academic program at the Academy and assist student athletes in their academic development and goals.
In addition, candidates can expect to be well remunerated as well as being offered living accommodation on site.
The ability to offer Strength and Conditioning Training is an advantage (NSCA Certification).
Full Job description and school details are available on request.
To Apply – send your CV and latest references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corvuss” in the subject heading.